Patients registered with the centre can make appointments during open hours by:
- Walking in to the centre
- Telephoning 01424 884410
- Using the online booking system
If patients need to speak to or see a GP when the centre is closed please call 111.
- Meet the team
- Appointments - booking appointments for registered patients
- Repeat Medication
- Patient Participation Group
- Patient Information
- Patient Survey & Friends and Family Results
- Practice Policies
- Care Records
- Forms & Leaflets
Hastings GP Led Health Centre News
Snowflake Charity - Clothes donations
We will be collecting old items of clothing to donate to a local homeless charity called Snowflake Night Shelter. There will be a box behind receptions for donations. They are currently looking after more men than women at the moment but any items you can give would be gratefully received. If you would like to know more information about the charity and the work that they do please visit www.snowflake-nightshelter.org.uk. Thank you in advance for your help.
Care Quality Commission Report
We were recently visited by the Care Quality Commission (CQC) and I'm pleased to announce that we had an overall rating of Good. A copy of the report put together by the CQC please click here.
From 1st April 2015, NHS England requires all registered patients to have a named accountable GP. This GP is responsible for the coordination of patients overall care. This does not mean that you will be seen by this GP and you should continue to see the GP of your choice or whichever GP is on duty.
Your named accountable GP is Dr John Rowan.
If you would like to discuss further please speak to one of the Reception team.
Flu Vaccines now being given please call the practice to book your appointment.
The following people are eligible;
- If you are 65 years or over
- Under 65 in clinical risk group
- All two, three and four year olds
- Those in long stay residential care homes
A caring team of GP doctors, nurses and health care assistants are on hand to treat and advise patients.
Station Plaza is a state-of-the-art building next to Hastings Station.
The GP Led Health Centre, together with an IC24 Plus pharmacy, occupies the ground floor of the building and offers comfortable waiting rooms, three large consulting rooms and two treatment rooms.
Health Services and Care available
Care for all minor illnesses, plus:
- Asthma and chest disease check ups
- Blood tests
- Childhood immunisations
- Conronary Heart Disease
- Diabetes testing and check ups
- Ear Irrigation
- Immunisations, e.g Flu
- Health promotion, e.g Stop smoking Weight Clinic and Healthy Living Clinic
- Minor injury, wounds, sprains and strains care
- Pregnancy testing
- Sexual health screening, e.g chlamydia tests
- Skin condition care, e.g Impertigo, Scabies, nappy rash, Eczema and Cellulitis
- Well man and Woman check ups