* Due to a new clinical system all previously registered patients that had access to online appointments and prescriptions need to pop into the centre to re register for this service *
Patients registered with the centre can make appointments during open hours by:
- Walking in to the centre
- Telephoning 01323 726650
- Using the online booking system
If patients need to speak to or see a GP when the centre is closed please call 111.
- Meet the team
- Appointments - Booking your appointments online
- Repeat Medication
- Patient Participation Group
- Patient Information
- Patient Survey & Friends and Family Test Results
- Practice Policies
- Care Records
- Forms and Leaflets
Eastbourne GP Led Health Centre News
Care Quality Commission Report
We were recently visited by the Care Quality Commission (CQC) and I'm pleased to announce that we had an overall rating of Good. A copy of the report put together by the CQC please click here.
Changes to online appointment and repeat prescription services
From October 5th 2015 our online appointment booking and repeat prescription services will not be functioning as we are changing clinical systems. Patients will need to re register as from November 2nd 2015.
Flu Vaccines now being given please call the practice to book your appointment.
The following people are eligible;
- If you are 65 years or over
- Under 65 in clinical risk group
- All two, three and four year olds
- Those in long stay residential care homes
NAMED ACCOUNTABLE GP FOR ALL REGISTERED PATIENTS
From the 1st April 2015, NHS England requires all registered patients to have a named accountable GP. This GP is responsible for the coordination of patients overall care. This does not mean that you will be seen by this GP & you should continue to see the GP of your choice or whichever GP is on duty.
Your named accountable GP is Dr Keith Grimes.
A caring team of GP doctors, nurses and health care assistants are on hand to treat and advise patients.
The Eastbourne Station Health Centre offers anyone the chance to see a GP or nurse, regardless of whether they live locally or are simply visiting or working in Eastbourne.
"It is all about making it easier for people to get the care they need at a time and place convenient to them." Head of Primary Care for NHS East Sussex Downs and Weald.
Health Services and Care available
Care for all minor illnesses, plus:
- Asthma and chest disease check ups
- Blood tests
- Contraception including IUD implant and emergency conrapceptive pill
- Childhood immunisations
- Conronary Heart Disease
- Diabetes testing and check ups
- Ear Irrigation
- Immunisations, e.g Flu
- Health promotion, e.g Stop smoking Weight Clinic and Healthy Living Clinic
- Minor injury, wounds, sprains and strains care
- Pregnancy testing
- Sexual health screening, e.g chlamydia tests
- Skin condition care, e.g Impertigo, Scabies, nappy rash, Eczema and Cellulitis
- Well man and Woman check ups