Overnight Community Nursing Health Care Assistant Ref: ES083
Salary: £9.17 per hour plus enhancements
Location: Woodingdean, Brighton, Sussex
Contract Type: Permanent & Bank
Hours of Work: Average of 37.5 hours per week worked over a four week rolling rota and agreed at a local level and bank hours working as and when required to suit the needs of the business.
- This is a clinical position for an enthusiastic team member providing care for patients within the Brighton and Hove locality. The emphasis is on ensuring that decisions made are based on good clinical practice, and inline within the prescribed protocols and both local and corporate policies.
- You will be required to work as part of a team consisting of Nurses and Health Care Assistants. The expectation is that the Health Care Assistant’s role may be working within the mobile team or as a Night Support Assistant.
- You will be required to assist the nursing staff in the delivery of a high standard of care. The post holder may develop and be deemed competent in skills that facilitates working alongside another healthcare assistants should this need be identified.
- You may work alone within patient’s own homes and is expected to be aware of Health and Safety and Moving and Handling policies and are responsible for adhering to these. They are also responsible for recognising changes in the patient’s condition and effectively reporting back to nursing staff.
- The post holder is jointly responsible with the nursing staff to ensure that good communication and handover is performed.
- You will have designated roles and responsibilities within the team to assist the smooth running and high quality of the service.
Closing Date: 17 August 2017
E-mail Julia Worrell, Clinical Lead at JWorrell.firstname.lastname@example.org to express your interest and how many hours you may be interested in.
Due to the nature of this position, employment is subject to proof of eligibility to work in the UK, completion of a satisfactory basic or enhanced DBS disclosure and 2 references.
For a Job Description and Person Specification please click here
IC24 is committed to the fair treatment of its staff, potential staff or users of its services, regardless of race, gender, religion, sexual orientation, responsibilities for dependants, age, physical/mental disability or offending background. You can read our policy statement on the recruitment of ex-offenders here.
Apply for the role of Overnight Community Nursing HCA - Ref ES083
Please download and complete an application form, note that CVs will not be accepted without a completed application form due to high interest in our jobs.Download an application form
Please email your completed application form to:
Or mail to:
Integrated Care 24 Ltd,
Kingston House, The Long Barrow,
Orbital Park, Ashford,
Kent, TN24 0GP