Bank Driver/Receptionist Quote Reference: NF078
Do you have the passion to work in a busy out of hour’s environment offering a professional patient care service in our Norfolk, Waveney and Wisbech Locality? If you want to work for a company who are dedicated and passionate towards their workforce, then this role may be for you!
If you have good knowledge and understanding of the Norfolk, Waveney and Wisbech area, and can use various IT equipment including PC and Sat Nav, and have a full clean driving licence then we would love to hear from you.
You would be involved in driving GPs to patient visits and recording the essential information required. You would ensure compliance with our company policies and have the ability to be an effective communicator and respecting the needs of patients.
Who are we?
We’re Integrated Care 24 Ltd (IC24), a major not for profit social enterprise providing innovative and wide ranging patient focused primary care services designed to deliver quality and affordability. IC24 is committed to improving access to health and social care for our patients and reducing the demand on secondary care services. IC24 provides services to over 6 million patients, including GP led out of hours services, NHS 111, primary care and secondary care support services and health in justice nursing services.
Location Norfolk, Waveney and Wisbech
Hours Available Bank
- Drive Integrated Care 24 vehicles transporting Duty Doctors to domiciliary visits
- Record all essential information in an efficient and effective manner on the patient management system
- Work with the duty doctor to manage workload between home visits, PCC appointments and telephone advice within clinical priority, ensuring compliance with company policies and attainment of key performance indicators
- Work with and ensure two way communication with the Care Co-ordination Centres to ensure efficient operation
- Operate all in car communications and patient management systems equipment to support accurate record keeping
- Support the provision of individualised patient care, respecting the individual patient and their environment, maintaining the patient’s self-esteem and confidentiality at all times
- Ensure correct use of equipment and vehicles at all times
Due to the nature of this position, employment is subject to proof of eligibility to work in the UK, completion of a satisfactory basic or enhanced DBS disclosure and 2 references.
IC24 is committed to the fair treatment of its staff, potential staff or users of its services, regardless of race, gender, religion, sexual orientation, responsibilities for dependants, age, physical/mental disability or offending background.
Closing Date: 6th September 2017
For further information please see the job description here.
IC24 is committed to the fair treatment of its staff, potential staff or users of its services, regardless of race, gender, religion, sexual orientation, responsibilities for dependants, age, physical/mental disability or offending background. You can read our policy statement on the recruitment of ex-offenders here.
Apply for the role of NF079 - Bank Driver & Receptionist
Please download and complete an application form, note that CVs will not be accepted without a completed application form due to high interest in our jobs.Download an application form
Please email your completed application form to:
Or mail to:
Integrated Care 24 Ltd,
Kingston House, The Long Barrow,
Orbital Park, Ashford,
Kent, TN24 0GP