The Care Quality Commission (CQC) has rated our NHS 111 services, GP Led Out of Hours services along with the Walk in Centres and GP Led Health Centres across the South, South East and East of England, as Good, in a series of reports published today
Commenting, Yvonne Taylor, Chief Executive of IC24 said:
“We are delighted to have been given such a positive rating by the CQC. I am proud of our loyal and committed workforce who provide high quality services for our patients across our localities and this report highlights these efforts.
It’s great to see our collaborative approach to working with other stakeholders, in particular with The UK Sepsis Trust, has been acknowledged as ‘outstanding’ by the CQC.
Our services are no exception to the pressures that all healthcare services are under across the country and to receive such a positive rating is something that the whole organisation can be proud of.”
Inspectors visited the following services in July, rating each service as ‘Good’:
- Head Office at Ashford, covering GP Led Out of Hours services in North and West Kent
- East Kent GP Led Out of Hours service was also assessed as ‘good’ in July 2016 but since 28th September IC24 no longer provides the service
- Brighton & Hove, East Sussex, Coastal West Sussex and East Surrey GP Led Out of Hours
- North Essex, South Essex and Great Yarmouth & Waveney, NHS 111 service
- Eastbourne Station Health Centre
- Hastings Medical Practice and Walk-In Centre
- South Essex GP Led Out of Hours Services
To read the full reports please click on the links below: